Subject: Re: F1 boot + ajbrec.ajz = ?
From: DarkAngel (DarkAngel_at_omega.dnsalias.org)
Date: 2003-07-20

I just want to add a little thing : with the flashed version comes the
Archos 1.28 firmware with the F1 key... I had my recorder more than a year
ago and it was just a 1.26 ! (upgraded with the 1.27d before Rockbox... 1.28
is not "downloadable" !)
So the F1 boot gets you to the 1.28 of an orginal archos if it is not
"old"...
This was just to say something ;-)
       Stéphane.

http://omega.dnsalias.org/RockBox for daily builds version of the flash