Subject: Re: Create UCL out of the bleeding edge build - me wrote a program ;)
From: scott (die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-07-21

there's a problem with unzipping the new .rocks (yes, i realize this was my suggestion). i just
ran your program on my FMR, and i can't flash because rockbox_flash.rock is incompatable now.

maybe you could have it check to see if rockbox_flash.rock exists, and if it does, move it to the
root before unzipping the .rocks.

nice gui, btw.

-scott