Subject: rebooting (hardware problem?)
From: Fabian (fabian_at_merkisoft.ch)
Date: 2003-07-21

hi

first of all: i'm running rockbox for more than 1 year on my archos
recorder. the software gets better and better! thanks!

but since this month a have some (hardware?) problems with my box. when i
touch my box on the upper left corner or on the ear phone plug or in the
near than the unit reboots - or does a shutdown. as long i don't touch it
there it is running fine.

because my warrenty is over i opend it to see if the battery connection is
the problem, but it doesn't look like...

did anyone had the same problem? how could i solve it?

thanks
fabian