Subject: Read only in USB mode [Feature Request]
From: mourad jaber (mjaber_at_centralpay.net)
Date: 2003-07-21

Hi,
I don't know if it possible, but I had some virus pb because I plugged
my archo on a windows 2k infected with viruses ( I see it after :( ) and
all executable achives on my archos ( i have some archive in backup )
were infected by that virus....
So I think to kill my freind but it's not solution ;-)....
I think about putting archo in read-only mode before plug it to usb, I
think is it possible to lock partition so it's may be a new feature to
prevent modifications on the archo hd...
I don't know if it is well explain...

Mourad