Subject: Re: cue-sheet support
From: Markus (ma.sa_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-07-22

I tried it according to your instruction ( EAC + --alt-preset fast
standard), I get gapless sound but MP3DirectCut
does not cut according to cuesheet but with an increasing delay from track
to track, even if i use VBRFix before cutting.

I also tried lame with cuesheet support; but it produced gaps on the
recorder

Where can I find instruction for the batch conversion using lame
in --gapless mode?

Markus