Subject: Jackpot plugin for the player

Jackpot plugin for the player

From: Pierre Delore <delorepierre_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:21:19 +0200

Who said that it's not possible to write game for the player?

I have write a small jackpot game. This game is a plugin.
You will find graphics and animations.
I hope that will inspire a lot of developer (with plugin it's very easy).
For ideas of game you can look to old magasines where you can found programs
for PC1500, FX702P....
(Mastermind, d&d....)

When i wrote this game I had 2 problems:
* I redefined 3 patterns. When the game end there is no function to redefine
the defaut pattern. I was oblige to hard code the default patterns (not good).
* When the game launch the event queue still contain event BUTTON_PLAY. I was
oblige to add a line to empty the tail.

I have a JUKEBOX 6000 / V5.08 / RockBox:030719-0104

I submit this plugin in the patch tracker.

Regards

Pierre DELORE