Subject: Re: cue-sheet support
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-07-22

I don't know if it has anything to do with your problem, but make sure you
have the absolute latest version of MP3DirectCut. (1.33 as of this
writing) I had problems with overlap on the fairly recent version I had,
did not figure it out to be that program, but eventually found the fix had
been applied from the release notes.

http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~pesch/

Chris