Subject: opening, modding, and closing of the FMR
From: scott (die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-07-22

i finally got ahold of a tiny screwdriver and torx 10, so i decided i wanted to open up my FMr and
see what's involved in replacing the HD, as i just filled mine. i removed the 2 screw and the top
and bottom, and the 4 torx screws on the bumpers, but i havn't figured out what to do next yet.
there are 2 screws under the bottom bumpers with some solder near them, but that's all i've found
so far. to kill time i took pictures on my digital camera of all my work so far, so no one else
has to go though this blindly.

is there anyone who's done this before that wants to help me?

thanks,
-scott