Subject: Re: opening, modding, and closing of the FMR
From: scott (
Date: 2003-07-22

thanks! there were some differences, but the general idea was the same. i don't have a soldering
iron here (or any experience with 'em) so i couldn't get into the HD and inner circuit board, but
i got pictures of everything i could see. i managed to put it back together (without breaking
anything too!) all i have to do now is set the time.

now to find a new HD (to i go) and someone with enough experience soldering to
trust with my archos...

i'll post my pictures somewhere later.