Subject: Possible bugs?
From: Rob (rob.ward_at_paradise.net.nz)
Date: 2003-07-22

Hi. I have two problems with my JBR20 and recent (last few days and
older incl. ver 2.1 release) builds.

1. An MP3 album (The Creme of Eric Clapton) ripped using iTunes fails to
play correctly on Rockbox. I navigate to the folder and press
play...time display stays at 0:00, red led flickers for a while (perhaps
15 seconds) but no sound comes out. Also says ?kBit and (no id3). Skip
to next song...same thing but song is number 3, then 5,6,8, and so on
(but different jumps each time). Skip to about the twelth song and the
first one starts. This is repeatable.

Just noticed; the songs that don't play are named "._01 space name" thru
"._12 space name" (or other), but when skipping thru to end of list,
names begin now without the "._xx" and just have the name. They also now
have the corrcet 192kBit and (id3v2.2) stuff.

2. I recordered a low quality 60 minute long audio from the internet.
When I go to a certain place in the audio (say time = 19:20) and press
play, then go back to that time later, it is at a different place in the
file.

Any thoughts?