Subject: Re: cue-sheet support
From: M. Sattelberger (ma.sa_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-07-22

Have to check your points. I only tried it with one CD. I used MP3DirectCut
because MusicCutter does not support Tags. But anyway, I want to encode
about 500 CDs and just the idea of VBRfix-Cutting-VBRfix and converting tags
again.....
If I knew which CDs have joined tracks, but how do you know before you hear
a gap?

Markus