Subject: Re: plugins accessable from menu
From: scott (die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-07-22

i think the .rockbox dir should use subdirectories for everything. for example, putting all of the
font files in .rockbox\fonts, and dividing the plugins into \plugins\games, \demos, \apps. then
you could just add menus in the F1 list that do a dir of the right directory, so you don't have to
hand code every new game, etc.

-scott