Subject: Plugin API (was Re: Favorites as a plugin)
From: Eric Linenberg (elinenbe_at_umich.edu)
Date: 2003-07-23

I have yet to look at the plugin API, but I think that dynamic menus
may be necessary where a plugin can "inject" itself. Has anyone
thought about this?

-eric

jgc> Ok this is something I worked on in the past, but I was waiting on 2.x before
jgc> submitting it. Since we have a plugin api (great job guys), I decided to make
jgc> it a rock.

jgc> favorites.c - is the actual rock code.
jgc> plugin_faves.diff - is the diff to apply in the apps directory. This updates
jgc> the plugin api and puts a menu option to Save a favorite.
jgc> Generated against current source on 7/18/2003 6:00PM PST.