Subject: Re: plugins accessable from menu

Re: plugins accessable from menu

From: Brian King <brking_at_charter.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:42:19 -0500

The .rockbox browsing patch essentially does this function. It does not
currently have its own menu option, but rather the various menu options:
Load Plugin, Load Font, Load cfg, Load wps, etc are placed throughout
the existing menu structure in what I thought fit best. Any chance of
this getting committed anytime soon?

-Brian