Subject: Re: plugins accessable from menu

Re: plugins accessable from menu

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:39:17 +0200

Brian King wrote:
> The .rockbox browsing patch essentially does this function. It does not
> currently have its own menu option, but rather the various menu options:
> Load Plugin, Load Font, Load cfg, Load wps, etc are placed throughout
> the existing menu structure in what I thought fit best. Any chance of
> this getting committed anytime soon?

I was looking at it before I went on vacation and basically it looks good.

The only thing I don't like is the rather large complexity added to support starting playlists from the menu. I would prefer to apply the patch without playlist support to begin with, to cut down on the number of files it affects.

--
Björn