Subject: RE: backlight turns on and off....
From: Tim Elliott (telliott_at_sigecom.net)
Date: 2003-07-24

I like the light on during charge. Archos firmware just keeps the light
on in the charging screen regardless what is (or isn't) going on, which
seems like nothing more than a waste of energy.

It's handy that the light goes off after charging since I like to unplug
the
R20 in the morning after it's been charging all night. If it's not done
charging, I'll leave it on till I get home from work. I never take my
Archos to work anyway.

Tim