Subject: Re: plugins accessable from menu
From: Brian King (
Date: 2003-07-24

I just updated the .rockbox browsing patch to remove the playlist
browsing function and updated the patch tracker. Is this a function you
don't want in rockbox, Bjorn, or should I submit it as another patch
sometime in the future? BTW, my initial patch did not contain this
function and I added it because someone on the list suggested it. Now I
use it every day. (Of course, I could always just put my playlists in
another directory...