Subject: Re: CC's to list only sort of work.
From: Chris Hoekstra (
Date: 2003-07-24

There are more definitive ways of filtering, but I just use the "To or
CC" option within Mozilla and so far it has caught 100% of the rockbox
traffic. I can easily see my method failing if someone uses a blind to
and CC header, but very few people tend to do that unless they are spamming.

Just to throw out another option,