Subject: Re: CC's to list only sort of work.

Re: CC's to list only sort of work.

From: Chris Hoekstra <chris_hoekstra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:44:04 -0500

There are more definitive ways of filtering, but I just use the "To or
CC" option within Mozilla and so far it has caught 100% of the rockbox
traffic. I can easily see my method failing if someone uses a blind to
and CC header, but very few people tend to do that unless they are spamming.

Just to throw out another option,
Chris