Subject: Re: new daily build table layout
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-07-24

Chris Hoekstra wrote:
> Just a quick question that I might have missed. Do we need to
> synchronize the .rocks and the .mod/.ajz for each version? Or another
> way to ask it, Do we need to download the rocks archives everytime we
> use a different daily build?

No. You only need to grab new rocks when the plugin API has changed (which however is not easily visible from the web page).

Hardeep has submitted a method to increase plugin backwards compatibility, so even when the api has only changed slightly old plugins will still work. This will be merged soon.

--
Björn