Subject: Rockbox in Flash
From: Binder, David (
Date: 2003-07-24

I am SOOOO confused. For the past few weeks I've been reading all these
threads and questions about flashing the Archos and during all this time I
always thought that it is only available for either the recorder or FM unit.
I looked at the documentation "Rockbox in Flash - FAQ and User Manual" and
it confirms this where it says:

"You need three things: The first is a Recorder or FM model..."

Now is where the confusion comes in: I then look at the daily builds and
there are the lists of builds for the different models and under the Player
list I see the rocks and ucl files??? So, my question is: can I flash my
player or not?