Subject: Re: VGalid FM voltage ranges
From: TP Diffenbach (rockbox_at_diffenbach.org)
Date: 2003-07-24

Quoting Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>:

> TP Diffenbach wrote:
> > At what voltage level (or battery level?) does Rockbox auto-off?
>
> Rockbox never turns off the power due to low battery level. That is done by
> hardware.
>
> --
> Björn

Good to know. Arggh. I suspect I have a hardware fault then.

Any idea what heuristics the hardware uses to determine when to turn off?

And, on the battery debug panel "page" 2, (Menu->Debug->View battery->Down Arrow) what are the expected ranges for Battery and External voltage, for an FM?

Thanks.

--
Archos FM has a Rockbox!