Subject: Re: -no subject-
From: Justin Heiner (jheiner_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-07-24

I would pick the device up from Best Buy if you have one near you. They have the best repair/replacement warranty around. Anything goes wrong with it, they replace the device on the spot. Their warranties are pretty inexpensive and are for 3 years (used to be 5 years i think.. that's what i got with mine).

I'd DEFINATELY recommend some kind of warranty on it, since you're dealing with a hard drive based unit. I've had to replace mine a few times over the last couple years due to mostly hard drive issues.

-Justin