Subject: Re: backlight turns on and off....
From: Nix (nix_at_esperi.demon.co.uk)
Date: 2003-07-24

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, idc-dragon_at_gmx.de muttered drunkenly:
> And to avoid the next question: The current consumption is low, it will
> leave enough for the charging.

Oh, I know *that*; the battery info screen shows a ~0.15V change when
the batteries go on. Not anything to worry about against the sort of
stuff the charger is socking in.

--
`We cannot get a new line down the pipe due to a blockage and we cannot
 dig up the road to clear the blockage because it is covered with the