Subject: Re: Flash Games question...
From: Robert Allsopp (bob_at_allsopp.gioserve.com)
Date: 2003-07-24

It is a dedicated PC using an alphanumeric LCD and input buttons via
joystick port. The processor is a Cyrix 200 (still much faster then the
archos) but I was highlighting the efficiency of the ID3 database search
engine.
The mp3 jukebox software acts as a front end for DOS mp3 players or winamp.

Bob

Bob Allsopp wrote:
> I have a 90gig approx mp3 collection at home running on a dedicated DIY
mp3
> stereo. This jukebox software takes about 5 seconds to search the
> 15meg(approx) database using any ID3 criteria,

What hardware is this mp3 stereo? A PC?

--
Björn