Subject: Re: new daily build table layout
From: Nix (
Date: 2003-07-24

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Björn Stenberg stipulated:
> Hardeep has submitted a method to increase plugin backwards
> compatibility, so even when the api has only changed slightly old
> plugins will still work. This will be merged soon.

ELF symbol versioning? It's nice and simple and low-impact, just right
for an embedded device. Oh yes. Absolutely.

*runs away very fast*

`We cannot get a new line down the pipe due to a blockage and we cannot
 dig up the road to clear the blockage because it is covered with the
 wrong type of tarmac.' --- British Telecom, via Mark Lowes