Subject: Re: Flash Games question...
From: Owen Sebastian Hofmann (oshofmann_at_amherst.edu)
Date: 2003-07-25

Björn Stenberg wrote:
> Sounds like a fair starting point. Have you published the code anywhere?

No, but I'm putting it inside a little demonstration plugin right now.
It essentially searches the db file and makes a playlist of results.
For the moment, the index generating tools have to be on the host.
Seems to be working pretty well right now on the simulator, but I need
to rebuild the sh toolchain, having gone through a reformat since I last
played around with rockbox. I'll start a new thread with the real stuff
later.

-Owen