Subject: Re: apps/plugins calendar.c,1.1,1.2 viewer.c,1.2,1.3

Re: apps/plugins calendar.c,1.1,1.2 viewer.c,1.2,1.3

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:26:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, George Styles wrote:

> Just out of interest, how come when I pull in the entire rockbox tree from
> CVS i dont get calendar.c?

This is probably just the dreaded sourceforge CVS
doesn't-work-properly-for-anonymous-users pain that causes all anonymous
access to use an older version of the CVS tree. The difference is *at least*
24 hours, ranging to something like 72 or perhaps 96 hours at times.

I have abandoned sourceforge for this on another CVS-intense project of mine
because of this, and I would recommend this action for Rockbox as well if
anyone is willing to host the rockbox CVS repository (and adminining it).

Until Sourceforge gets their CVS stuff right or we move it elsewhere,
anonymous CVS will continue to work like crap.