Subject: Re: Rockbox in Flash
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-07-25

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Binder, David wrote:

> Now is where the confusion comes in: I then look at the daily builds and
> there are the lists of builds for the different models and under the Player
> list I see the rocks and ucl files??? So, my question is: can I flash my
> player or not?

The reason that the UCL file is present there is that I let the script
generate the UCL file unconditionally, without checking what platform the file
is actually built for.

I might add a check that prevents the generation of the UCL file for players,
just to avoid confusions like this.

 Daniel Stenberg -- --