Subject: Charging pb after deep discharge
From: mourad jaber (mjaber_at_centralpay.net)
Date: 2003-07-25

Hi,
I'm using flashed rockbox ( 20030722cvs ) and I charge it tonight using
the new rockbox charging screen, because battery were deeply dead...
after 2 hours it report that there are full charged !
I unplug and reboot rockbox and info report that battery are fully charged !
I try to restart after pushing off button to make really a cold start
and rockbox was reporting 95% of charge
As I was suspicious, I restart rockbox with on+f1 for starting original
archos firmware.... And I was not very surpised to find battery partical
empty :( so I replug charger all over the night to charge them...
And there are now fully charged

Mourad