Subject: Digital output cuts of a second
From: Elliott Marc Davis (
Date: 2003-07-27

Hey all,

So I picked up a Recorder 20 (and of course, immediately installed Rockbox
2.0) and hooked it up to my receiver through digital out. What I noticed
is that when I would browse to a song, it would cut off the first second or
so. However, if I'm playing through a playlist, and it goes from one song
into another, I will hear the first bit of the song. Also, I can hear the
first second or so when hooked up with headphones to the headphones
jack. Any insights as to why the digital out would be clipping off the
beginning and how I can stop it?