Subject: Re: Un-flashing rockbox.
From: Johan Vromans (jvromans_at_squirrel.nl)
Date: 2003-07-27

Paul van der Heu <pvdh_at_xs4all.nl> writes:

> Batteries just went dead.. JBR switched off and come back on with
> archos FW and charging started right away.. So there is a definate
> issue with charching guys!!

FWIW: I've been using Rockbox in flash for some weeks now, and from my
personal observations I'd say that it doesn't charge as it should.
Even with batteries at 100% (top-off), the capacity is much less than
what it should be (6 hrs instead of 10 hrs or so).
However, with the most recent CVS builds, charging using the new charging
screen does seem to give good results.

-- Johan