Subject: RE: Dynamic playlist viewer
From: Hardeep Sidhu (
Date: 2003-07-27 wrote:
> >yes, up in the F2 menu is impossible. that's why there isn't an option
> >there now.
> F2 AND Up simultaneously is impossible, but F2 followed by Up is fine.

I had the same thing in mind. However, something I had forgotten about and
what I believe scott was referring to is that, in the current F2 (and F3)
quick screen implementation, you can hold on to F2 while selecting an
option. As soon as you release the F2 key you are returned to the previous
screen instead of having to press it again. Because of this, UP would be
inconsistent with the other options which could, potentially, be confusing
to users.

For now, F2->UP is not an option available to us.