Subject: Re: Win32 simulator text bugs
From: roland (for_spam_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-07-27

hello björn,

> Since I don't have a debugger for win32, it's quite difficult for me to debug this problem. I would appreciate >help with this
from win32 developers.
we don`t have?
but we have cygwin`s gdb - and you could print to the console window....
this helped me finding the simulators winnt-segfault-bug.
there also is a tool on sysinternals website: http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/debugview.shtml - this could be helpful,
too - but didn`t try it, yet. (but, anyway - sysinternals tools are always great)

sorry (especially to bluechip) for not having finished the full win32sdk yet - it will come with gdb.
unfortunately, at the moment i have absolutely no time left for releasing and supporting it.my holiday starts soon
and after that, i can continue work.
(meanwhile - all who are desparately waiting for the new sdk[compiles win32 code,too|comes with gdb|easier to install|tested on all
win32 platforms] should drop me a personal email - so i can see, how many people are really interested in that and i can put more or
less priority on that)

regards
roland