Subject: RE: Dynamic playlist viewer
Date: 2003-07-28

At 23:39 27.07.2003, you wrote:
> wrote:
> > >yes, up in the F2 menu is impossible. that's why there isn't an option
> > >there now.
> >
> > F2 AND Up simultaneously is impossible, but F2 followed by Up is fine.
>I had the same thing in mind. However, something I had forgotten about and
>what I believe scott was referring to is that, in the current F2 (and F3)
>quick screen implementation, you can hold on to F2 while selecting an
>option. As soon as you release the F2 key you are returned to the previous
>screen instead of having to press it again. Because of this, UP would be
>inconsistent with the other options which could, potentially, be confusing
>to users.
>For now, F2->UP is not an option available to us.
You are right with that statement, but since the simultaneous version is a
"two-hander" for me (left thumb f-key plus right index finger for direction
caused by the need for firm pressure on the keys), i never use this one
(beside the fact of a completely useless f3-menu). Having said this, using
the up button (in both f?-menus) could be one nice, extra, free feature.