Subject: Re: What model and mask version for the badly charging units?
From: Stephen Ball (rockbox_at_invisionfilemanager.com)
Date: 2003-07-28

OK I tried again last time using F1+Plugin, just turned it on when I saw
this post and again 64% charged

I box is an FMR with the hardware info below

ROM: 2.00
Mask: 0x0304
USB: positive
ATA: 0x200
PR: Negative
Flash: M=BF D=D6

If there is anything else you need to know just let me know and I'll be
happy to help. I really want to help get this problem solved