Subject: Re: Windows images
From: Hardeep Sidhu (hardeeps_at_pobox.com)
Date: 2003-07-28

Simon Stevenson wrote:

>Using the link to the win32 uisimulator on the daily builds page (I've
>never managed to build my own simulator...), I'm trying to test plugins.
>Even using rocks downloaded off the builds page I get an error message:
>
>The application or DLL d:\rockbox\rocks\helloworld.rock is not a valid
>Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette.

Which version of the rock files were you trying to run? The only ones
that will will work are the ones that were specifically built for the
win32 simulator. There is a link to them next to the simulator
executable on the daily build page.

If you were using the correct version of the rocks, what OS were you
trying to run them on?

-Hardeep