Subject: Re: Convert an hebrew lang file
From: Incognito (
Date: 2003-07-28

Well, the 'you' works pretty well in hebrew, but I guess not so much in
english, so sorry.

Now, I didn't really understand your explanation on how to convert the lang
file. I'm Bill gates lover, actually, so... And I've once ran over a
penguin. Anyway, can't I just send you my hebrew lang file so that you
convert it or maybe point out an EXE file that does that job. That would
help me a lot.

And by the way, you (You - Daniel Stenberg, as I understand it you control
things around here) should really take off the hebrew lang file and fonts
cause they don't function at all. Trust me.