Subject: Re: Windows images
From: Hardeep Sidhu (
Date: 2003-07-28

Simon Stevenson wrote:

>I've tried it with the rock link next to the simulator on the daily builds.
>I'm running on XP. (Actually, I'm running on coffee, and my PC is running on

I just tried both the player and recorder win32 simulators and the
corresponding rock files and everything worked fine on my XP machine.
Would you double check that you are using the correct version of the
rock files please.

Do you have cygwin installed on your machine? Maybe there is a
dependency on cygwin that I'm not aware of and that's why it's working
for me (although we explicitly specify no-cygwin when building).