Subject: Re: Convert an hebrew lang file
From: Incognito (
Date: 2003-07-28

Yes, all the four hebrew fonts are bad. They sit on the wrong ASCII keys
(208..234 instead of 224...250) for some reason... Yet I was able to fix it.
I've posted a working font on my previous letter ('Problem with the hebrew
translation',22-07-2003). I'm attaching to this letter the 'hebrew-small' 26
fonts right encoding in BDF format so that you'd be able to combine it with
any english fonts you'd like.

Also, Daniel, can you give me a link to the perl version that I need for the
conversion? And I'm not sure, but if it's a script, don't I need the actual,
you know, script? Or is it already there? Did I tell you about the time I
ran over a penguin?

And sorry, you don't control thing, you're an administrator... Stupid me.