Subject: Re: What model and mask version for the badly charging units?
From: Stephen Ball (
Date: 2003-07-28

OK I'll run it down tonight and try in the morning

Do you want it completely from discharged and only near fully discharged?

I just tried charging it, removed the charger, it said 100%, reboot and
it now says 49%. Yet the Archos firmware (F1+Boot) says 100% and on the
rockbox charge screen it says 96%

Now I'm completely lost