Subject: Re: othelo bug
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2003-07-29

At 15:15 28/07/03 -0700, you wrote:
> > Scott666, has mentioned that, in othelo, if a human is unable to go the
> > game fails to terminate.
> > Sorry scott, I just cannot repeat this error, when this happens next time,
> > turn on help-level-1 and see if maybe you have missed a valid move?
>
>unlikely, since it most often happens when the game is over (all the
>spaces are filled). it's a
>small bug anyway, i can live with it.
>
>-scott

A simple matter of pride on my behalf - if I can reproduce it myself, it
will be solved!
Sadly without putting it in 2-humans mode and listing every move, I can
think of no way work it out!
Let me get this straight:
If (a human player fills the last avaialable square on the board) then (the
cursor pops up to request the next (impossible) move) ??