Subject: Re: plugins calling plugins
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2003-07-29

I don't see why, but the problem would be how would you return from the
recursed plugin back to the parent? (considering space limitation)

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, BlueChip wrote:

Now here's an interesting one...

Can a plugin call another plugin??
This way a game could call the file reader for giving it's instructions!?

>Why would you chew up memory on such a thing?
>On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 05:48:14PM -0700, scott wrote:
> > > I have also updated the doc respectively. I would expect it to live
> in the
> > > /doc directory, is this correct?
> >
> > it would be nice to have a doc while in the game, maybe through a
> splash screen like in star.

| Robert E. Hak < > |

"If a cow and a half and a calf and a half can eat a bale and a half of hay
 in a day and a half, how many waffles does it take to shingle a dog house?"
        - Random fortune from