Subject: Major Technical Problem
From: Tom Izzo (
Date: 2003-07-29

Hello. I have recently dropped my Archos into a 4 foot above ground swimming pool. It was underwater for 1 second. I have let it dry out for 4 days. It appeared to be operational again. It was playing things fine. I then hooked it back up to my computer to add some files. After unhooking it, when turned on, it gets stuck into "USB Mode" and I cannot do anything. Everytime I turn it on, regardless of being hooked up to the PC or not, it reads USB Mode. Is there any fixing this, or am I screwed?