Subject: RE: Recording Bug?
From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-07-29

Rob wrote:
> The lectures usually run for about 50 minutes, after which I press the OFF
button
> once to end recording. Upon playing, all the lectures seem to have the
last minute or > two missing as if the last bit is not being written to
disc.

If you press and hold the OFF button to stop recording and shut down the
jukebox, rocbox has no chance of writing the last bit of the recording in
memory to the disc. Press OFF shortly to stop recording and shut down the
jukebox after disc activity has stopped.

Andreas Stemmer