Subject: Re: Flashing JBR20 - current builds

Re: Flashing JBR20 - current builds

From: <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:51:26 +0200 (MEST)

> Ok if I have got this right then the following
> instructions should work: (Feel free to cut and paste
> into your documentation!)
>
> 1) Download the full daily build (Zip file)
> 2) Download the daily UCL file (same day as full build)
> 3) Upzip full build into default directories on JBR
> 4) Copy UCL file to Root
> 5) ROLO the new ajbrec.ajz file
> 6) Run the flash plugin

Full build is not necessary, just ajbrec.ajz, ucl and rocks. Saves some
bandwidth on the haxx server, I guess.

Soon it will be easier, I'll be taking out rockbox ability to auto-rolo
ajbrec.ajz on startup (then you don't need to rename it any more), and you can
just "play" a .ucl file which invokes the flasher plugin. So the future
procedure will be to just copy everything in place, play the ucl, done. If the
plugin got incompatible, rolo the ajbrec.ajz before.

Jörg