Subject: RE: Newbie help....
From: Chuck Urwiler (curwiler_at_comcast.net)
Date: 2003-07-29

Hi Jay,

The Radio functionality isn't in the 2.0 distribution, if that's what
you've got (most likely).

It was added afterwards and (I'm fairly certain) is only available through
the daily builds. I don't know the first build that you could get that has
the FM working properly, but I'm sure someone here does. :)

Of course, you could just grab the latest daily build and put that on - it
works well. And you get all the other new features.

-Chuck
A Fellow FMR Owner :)