Subject: Re: Testers for extended battery life patch
From: Michael O'Quinn (michael_at_oquinn.info)
Date: 2003-07-29

O.K., I'll bite, since you said all those nice things about my ideas.

Player/Studio 10, w/ 60GB drive, 1800 mA NiMH batteries.

Um, I use a Player Only feature (the ONLY one I know of!) in my WPS that
provides a graphical bar that shows the progress of each song. It's
option "%pf". It doesn't scroll, but it is updated each second. I sure
hope this change isn't going to kill that.

Don'cha hate the way the archive has all the spaces stripped out of your
nicely formatted table below?

Michael