Subject: Re: Testers for extended battery life patch
From: TP Diffenbach (
Date: 2003-07-29

> > So far the follow persons have agreed to test. This list includes only
> > those who have explicitly expressed an interest in testing.
> Thanks for exposing our un-cloaked email addresses to the spam spiders and
> robots out there.

I already apologized, but once again, I'm sorry. I am now wearing a scarlet "E" for email.

> > For those for whom I have not indicated a battery type, or where the
> > model, battery type, name, or email address is incorrect, as indicated,
> please
> > correct me.
> I have 2000 mAH cells.

> Ahem, one more thing: why this kind of complicated test, why not measuring
> the power consumption of your wps against the regular one?

That's basically what I want to do. But I also want to be able to report that this worked across the spectrum of models and batteries. Especially if someone tries it and says it doesn't work on his machine, I want to be able to point to test data.

Archos FM has a Rockbox!