Subject: Re: Error when trying to flash with 20030728cvs
From: mourad jaber (
Date: 2003-07-30

Thanks for your reply but I think it is my fault, because I clean my
rockbox version by removing all rocks and ajbre.ajz and replacing it
with already build version and then I try to flash with 20030729 ucl...
So I don't know where it came from, but I think than it can be an
unclean unmount :(
I will try again with home compiled version...
For precision it is a recorder 20... version with some charging pb
without archos firmware ( Mask: 0x0302 )
Thanks again for your very good job on the rombox ;)