Subject: Re: CVS and code management question...
From: Nix (nix_at_esperi.demon.co.uk)
Date: 2003-07-30

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, George Styles mused:
> I just have a bash script which tries, tries, tries again until it books out OK
> (assumes that you have already removed the rockbox directory)
>
> until test -d rockbox
> do
> echo "Trying Checkout..."
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous_at_cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox co rockbox
> done

You should be able to do a simple

while ! cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous_at_cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox co rockbox; do sleep 60; done

Sleeping between attempts really is a good idea.

--
`We cannot get a new line down the pipe due to a blockage and we cannot
 dig up the road to clear the blockage because it is covered with the